I have friends and acquaintances who are in job search mode. As I try to help them I cannot have any reaction but confusion when I see the choices out there,
- jobster.com -- Find your dream job.
- indeed.com -- one search, all jobs.
- linkedin.com -- Discover job & business opportunities
- bluechipexpert.com -- the premier talent source.
- theladders - the most 100K+ jobs
- monster.com -- make your move
- careerbuilder.com -- [.nothing.]
- simplyhired.com -- job search made simple.
- (update) Doostang.com -- where talent lives
So what again? Some of these have pyramid schemes of reward ala amway some think you can do everything from cook in France to manage the books for lulu. Is there any differentiation here?